About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mindblowing

We just got home from the Cirque du Soleil de España and it was unbelievable! To say I was impressed and blown away would be a grandísimo understatement. The sheer athleticism, focus, and bodily control was unreal. It was visually stunning (the lighting was so sick), artistic, and engaging. I loved it from the first moment to the last. I can't even describe how awesome it was, actually. What an experience. I want to go again and again.

Circus people (aka Carney's) are freaks, in the coolest way possible. I take pride in most likely being a descendant of Irish carnival workers. That would be such a unique life experience, to work on a traveling carnival.

A lot of things are happening this week. Pray for me if you pray, hope things go well for me if that's your thing, and if you don't do any of that or you just don't care then that's fine too. I'll keep you posted.

Valley from the mountain side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.