About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Sunday, February 19, 2012

First Game

My first game went really well! I played the whole time and had somewhere around 17 kills and one ace. We won in three games. Not too shabby for the first game.

We also talked to a lawyer who specializes in foreign athletes here in Spain and he said the paperwork shouldn't be a problem if we are in the process of getting it, and I get it before I try to leave Spain. We are still somewhat unsure because of the "what if" factor. I hope to have this all resolved by tomorrow, but things move a bit slower in Spain that back in the states and everyday I keep being told "We will know for sure tomorrow."

To be honest I just want to know one way or another. If I can stay, great. If I can't, fine. But I need to plan for the next chapter if that is the case.

I need to take more pics, but have been preoccupied as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.