About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Friday, February 3, 2012

Volleyball

Ok, so I had my first practice with the professional team here in Spain yesterday. I can't say that it was wonderful, but I also can't say that it was awful. I hadn't really jumped/run/played in nearly 2 and a half months because of my knees, so I didn't expect it to be perfect. I wasn't jumping as well as usual obviously and I felt like I was definitely a step slow. On top of that I was thrown in to drills where I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing with a team whose language I speak very little of. Oh, and they are freaking good. Haha, quite an experience. There first month or so might be a bit of a struggle, but I just really need to get back into playing shape and hope my knees hold up.

I will get better one day at a time.

Bridge. I have been so busy lately I haven't taken many new pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.