About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day

I've been slacking on the blog. I was supposed to do it everyday, but I'd rather write something with purpose rather than repeat the same stuff over and over, like what new word I learned in Spanish.

That being said, this blog post really has very little purpose. I'm going to the beach tomorrow for the rest of the weekend. And it's a long weekend because Lunes es el dia de San Jose. Happy St. Paddy's Day to all you Irish folk, and all you folks who are Irish just for the day.

Real Madrid Stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.