About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time flies

Yesterday around noon I saw a man riding his bike around Plaza Circular, which is just a giant circle where a lot of main streets intersect and the sidewalks are big. Naturally, there is a fountain in the middle. But he wasn't just riding his bike, he was only riding on the back tire. "Impressive," I thought, and I watched him for about five minutes because I was early to where I was going anyway and no one is ever early in Spain.

Later, that night I was walking home from volleyball practice at 11 p.m. and I saw him again, still riding around Plaza Circular on his back tire. This time I didn't watch him for more than a minute because I was tired and it was late, but I wondered if he had been doing that for 11 hours or if it was just coincidence that I happened to see him there again. Strange.

I have playoff's this weekend for volleyball. It's going well and I am finally able to have conversations, albeit broken ones, with the girls on the team. I'm having a blast.

Time is flying by. I've been here for two and a half months already. I can't believe it's almost April.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.