About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring

"I haven't slept for 10 days, because that would be too much." -Mitch Hedberg.

Well, I think I'm getting to the rough part of learning a language. The part where I know most of what people are saying, and if they ask me a question I know what I would like to say back to them, but actually piecing together my response is often a slow and painful process. I just want to say what I want to say at this point, sabes (ya know)?

Spring is here in Murcia and it is lovely. I'm going to Madrid this weekend. I think at some point I need to take a week off, rent a car, and road trip everywhere I want to go. Would anyone like to come with me?

"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg


Old ship in Cartagena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.