About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just a few days left

Before I begin my 365 days of new experiences and photos I want to look back on my past two years in Chanute, KS. I never thought I'd end up back here, and even more surprising than that is the fact that I never thought I'd end up loving this place as much as I do. There is truly beauty everywhere.  I'll post a new Chanute pic everyday until I leave.

Main Street Chanute last winter just before Christmas. I love Main Street because I can stand in the middle of the street to take photos and instead of people honking and yelling at me, they stop to talk and see what I'm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.