About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Packing

Packing is more work than I thought it would be :(. I also hate doing it so it's taking a lot longer than I thought it would. Still a few things to mark off the checklist before I leave Chanute.

It's been two years since I've moved. I understand how people become comfortable somewhere and just never leave. It's easier not to leave to be honest. No goodbyes, no packing, no fear of the unknown. Ever since I started college I have been restless, moving somewhere new almost every chance I had. I've been in the same place for two years. I have great work experience in both coaching and the journalism field. But it is time to move on...to Spain!  New country, new culture, new language, new start. Well, mostly a new start. Although I won't see them that much I still hope to have a lot of my favorite people in my life.

I love balloons. This is from a balloon release last winter at St. Pat's Grade School. They tie notes on the ends of balloons and the people who find them can send mail or email to the school letting them know they were found. Last year a hunter found a balloon nearly five hours from Chanute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.