About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happiness

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post one of my MOST favorite memories from Chanute- Dinner and movie nights at Ben and Becky Smith's house. You guys are a huge part of why I love Chanute...how could I ever forget!?

Other than that I have this from Paulo Coelho, one of my favorite authors. "Sometimes happiness is a blessing, but generally it is a conquest. Each day's magic moment helps us to change and sends us off in search of our dreams."

Braiden Ayers playing on the merry-go-round at Santa Fe park this summer.  Mindy, Chad, Ashton, Blake, and Braiden are the best and always welcomed me with open arms.  Braiden asked me to help with his math homework after this park excursion...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.