About Me

My photo
I'm spending all of 2012 learning and experiencing new things. This blog is my way of documenting it all, while keeping my family and friends back in the states in the loop. Here's to 2012. Check out my website- Kat Carney Photography

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Girls!

Most of my girls are leaving today and tomorrow for Christmas break. I just want all of you guys to know how much I have enjoyed being your coach and how much I will always enjoy being your friend. Your love of the game helped reignite my love for it. Today at open gym all I could do was sit and smile because you all play with such heart. Never lose that. Fight with everything you have and you'll go to Nationals next year. Forget Cowley, forget Johnson...you guys will be the team to beat.  In the spring when you don't feel like lifting I hope you think of me and lift anyway. Because even though I'll be across the ocean, I'll be training with you (and wishing you were there training with me :)

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S Eliot

We released sky lanterns at Belinda's house for her birthday last year. I was stressed because I didn't want anyone to release them early and we were stupid and only brought one lighter! Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All great changes are preceded by chaos.